Welcome to the Michigan Funeral Info website.
Our funeral home – the Gramer Funeral Home – has been serving the residents of Oakland and Macomb Counties since 1952. We have organized this information into one, easy-to-use format for anyone needing funeral or cremation services in your area.
To help you get started we would like to point out some of our funeral and cremation resources on this site.
- If you wondering what are the first steps that you need to take to make arrangements for a funeral or cremation service, we invite you to visit the “If A Death Has Occurred” page.
- If you would like more specific details on the services that we can provide, please review our “Cremation Services” or “Burial Services” pages and please download our complete Burial & Cremation Price List.
- If you are undecided about which type of the service would best suit your needs, please spend a few minutes watching the videos in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- If you would like to read and listen to some of the stories from other families that we have helped, you can visit our “Client Family Reviews” page.
- We also invite you to download our “Funeral & Cremation Resource Kit” that has four helpful forms that you can download, print and share with your family. (We are always wanted to make the Resource Kit more comprehensive, so if you have any suggestions to make it better, please let us know through our Contact Form.)
- If you want to find out more about us, visit the main Gramer Funeral Home website to see a sample of our current obituaries, additional services that we provide and additional history about our funeral home.
- At anytime, you can email us at email@example.com, fill out our Contact Form, or call us (available 24 hours a day) at 248-435-9010 or 586-731-4150 .